Post: Income tax/ Central Excise Inspectors
Qsn. Eligibility critiria
- Age should be 18-25 years.
- Age relaxation is available for certain categories as per the Government rules.
Qsn. Exam Notification
- Exam Notification will be published in the Employment news.
- Exam Notification will be published in the website of http://ssc.nic.in/SSC.html
Qsn. How to apply
- Blank application form is available in Employment news.
- For Additional Information
Staff Selection Commission,
Department of Personnel and Training,
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions,
Block No. 12, Kendriya Karyalay Parisar,
Lodi Road, New Delhi - 110003.
Qsn. Educational Qualification
Ans. Graduation from any recognized university
Qsn. Physical Standards
Height : 157.5 cms
Chest : 81 cms when unexpanded and 86 cms when expanded and relaxation upto 5cms is available for Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas, Kumaon Region, Nagaland Tribes and members of ST
Weight : should be proportionate to Height as per Medical Standards.
Height : 152 cms and 2.5 cms relaxation for the candidates belonging to Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas, Kumaon Region, Nagaland Tribes and members of ST.
Weight : 48 kgs and 2 kgs relaxation for the candidates belonging to Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas, Kumaon Region, Nagaland Tribes and members of ST.
Qsn. Physical Fitness Test
Walking - 1600 metres in 15 minutes
Cycling - 8 Km in 30 minutes
Walking - 1 km in 20 minutes
Cycling - 3 km in 20 minutes
Qsn. Written Test
- General Intelligence
- General English & Comprehension
- General Awareness
- Arithmetical Ability
Ans. Candidates will be called for Interview depending upon their performance in the Written Test.
For further details of Income Tax / Central Excise Inspectors Examination visit the website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) through http://ssc.nic.in/SSC.html