The State Bank of India announces recruitment of several eligible candidates to the clerical cadre for its branches across the country every year. The recruitment is open to candidates who meet the educational and eligibility criteria can apply.
The recruitment for the State Bank of India clerical cadre is done through a written exam and interview conducted solely for this purpose. The exam is usually conducted by the SBI at the prescribed SBI centers.
Age: 18 to 28 Years
Age relaxation as per govt. rules
- Fluency in English and is mandatory
- Knowledge of local language –optional
- Passed 12th Class with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or
- Graduate with min 40% marks (35% for SC/ST/PWD) or
- A Diploma course passed after 10th STD subject from a recognized institute, with a minimum of two years study. It should be a full time course (not through correspondence) with a minimum of 60% marks.
The candidates must be acquainted with the 10+1 and 10+2 syllabus from different boards like State, ISE and CBSE. Final Selection will be done on the basis of performance in the written test and interview.
The written test will be of objective type questions of
- General Awareness
- General English
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- Marketing Aptitude/ Computer Knowledge
There will be negative marking for wrong answer in objective test. 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
For further details regarding notifications, visit SBI official website www.sbi.co.in