Qsn. Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO 2014:
Ans. 1. Educational Qualification:
Graduate degree in any stream from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government (AICTE/ UGC).
Qsn. Age Limit:
Ans. You should be between 21 – 30 years as on 01-01-2014 for the April 2014 exam.
Qsn. Relaxation of Upper age limit:
Ans. OBC- 3 years age relaxation
SC/ST/ Ex service men category- 5
Qsn. Test Duration & Pattern:
Ans. The total duration of the examination is only 3 hours. The total number of questions asked is 205. You have 2 hours for attending first 4 sections. You have 1 hour separately for the last section. The maximum marks are 250.
Questions will be from the following topics such as
- English Language- 50 questions
- General knowledge, Computer Awareness – 50 questions
- Data Interpretation and Analysis – 50 questions
- Logical Reasoning – 50 questions
- Descriptive Paper on English Composition – 5 questions.
Qsn. SBI PO Recruitment Selection Process:
Ans. SBI PO is a paper-based test which consists of 3 successive stages:
i. Written examination ( Objective and Subjective type)
ii. Group Discussion – 20 marks
iii. Personal Interview – 30 marks.
Final selection based on a total of 100 marks taken from both the written examination and the GD – PI.
Qsn. Tentative Dates for SBI PO 2014:
Ans. The notification regarding this examination has not yet come. The following are the tentative dates for SBI PO 2014.
- Online Registration start from Jan 30, 2014
- Last date for registration of online application Feb 23, 2014
- Payment of fees Jan 30 – Feb 23, 2014
- Exam date: March 28, 2014
Qsn. SBI PO Recruitment Application Procedure:
Ans. Register and get the registration number and password generated. After successful completion of form filling, submit it. Take the print out of the application form with you. You can later on download your admit card for writing the examination.