Gateway to MBA-CAT and others
Every student, business professional or executive mulls of pursuing MBA at some point of time or the other. It is also well known that a post graduate qualication in Business Management or Administration usually land in prestigious and high pro le careers and jobs in MNCs and top companies. The question often asked is-Do you really need a MBA to be successful in business and your career? Though there are arguments on either side, the need for formal education in theory and practices of business management to groom aspiring managers capable of managing all types of business situations effectively is no longer questioned.
Enrollment in a professional management programe has more gains in terms of academic knowledge and education, managerial techniques and skills and business competence.
In brief, MBA programs, are well designed and structured to provide:
- Skill sets desired in tackling simple to complex business situations
- A theoretical and academic context in solving business problems and so called conundrums
- A stimulating academic environment for learning and nurturing
- A formalized training in multi-disciplines such as Marketing, Finance, Economics and others with a specialization in a particular discipline as well
- Avenues for building future opportunities, deep networking and good job placements
- A career growth path normally not available to other graduates
- The needed skill sets, expertise, networking, knowledge and a whole new personal experience for an aspiring entrepreneur.