Assistant Grade Exam is conducted by staff selection commission-Class III & Class IV category in central and state Govt. cadre.
- Grade IV Assistant in the Gen. cadre of IFS.(Indian foreign service)
- Grade II Cypher Asst of the Cypher cadre of IF Service Branch.
- Assistant Grade of the Railway Board Secretariat service.
- Assistant Grade of the Armed Forces HQ civil/service
- Assistant in other Depts. Not included above.
Age: 20-25 yrs. (SCs/STs-Max. age limit extended)
SSC-is held on a Yearly basis-2 phases.
January-objective Type preliminary Exam
July- Main Exam (who qualify from Prelim. Exam)
Advertisement-leading News paper in September/Prev. yr.
Preliminary Exam Objective type Max. 3 hrs. duration
Reasoning Ability Multiple choice/bilingual 300 marks
- Analytical Writing
- Arithmetic Ability
- English Communication
- General Awareness
- Language Comprehension