ICET Analysis: ICET-Integrated Common Entrance Test is the common entrance exam for admissions to Master of Computer Application (MCA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) by following universities in A.P.
- Andhra University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
- JNT University
- Kakatiya University
- Nagarjuna University
- Osmania University
- SK University
- SV University
- Sri Padmavathy Mahila Viswavidyalayam
- NIT Warangal (MCA)
ICET is conducted by one university in A.P. on a rotation basis on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE).
ICET test is designed to measure the candidates ability to think systematically, employ the verbal and mathematical skills and assess his/her aptitude for admission into MBA/MCA programme.
- Identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication.
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day com-munication as well as in the business contexts.
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.)
- Understanding written text and draw inferences.
This is an objective type test. Questions are of multiple choice with duration of the test being 2 hrs 30 mins.
|SECTION A||No. of Questions||Marks (75)|
|Problem solving data sufciency||20||20|
|SECTION B||No. of Questions||Marks (75)|
|Algebraic & Geometrical ability||30||30|
|SECTION C||No. of Questions||Marks (75)|